On this page you will find an overview of all the different covers that have been submitted and rated. For each cover you can see the name of the magazine, the title, the year and the ratings. You can sort the covers by date and title, or you can search if there is a specific cover you are interested in.
If you want to know more, see a larger image, provide a comment and/or rate the cover, please click on “More information” below each cover rating.
1. Hostile: An image that portrays China as impossible to have a dialogue with.
2. Not open to dialogue: An image that portrays China in a way where it is possible, but not likely, to have a dialogue.
3. Neutral: An image that does not say anything about the possibility for dialogue
4. Open to dialogue: An image that portrays China in a way where there is an openness to dialogue.
5. Very open to dialogue: An image that portrays China in a way where there is an active interest in a dialogue.